This is a page to simply catalog and organize blog posts, guides, or podcast episodes that are outside of my own blog or podcast.
- CoinDesk - A Step-by-Step Guide to Going Private
- Crypto Voices - Show 120: Seth for Privacy - Opt Out
- Citadel Dispatch - e0.3.4 – mobile phone privacy with @sethforprivacy
- LocalMonero - P2Pool and Its Role in Decentralizing Monero Mining
- LocalMonero - View Tags: How One Byte Will Reduce Monero Wallet Sync Times by 40%+
- LocalMonero - How Monero Uses Hard-Forks to Upgrade the Network
- LocalMonero - How Remote Nodes Impact Monero’s Privacy
- LocalMonero - Contributing Back to Monero
- LocalMonero - Why (And How!) You Should Hold Your Own Keys
- LocalMonero - Monero’s Ring Signatures vs CoinJoin Like in Wasabi
- getmonero.org - This Year in Monero - 2021
- MoneroTalk - Seth Simmons on Bitcoin Mining Censorship and More
- Stephan Livera Podcast - SLP363 Seth For Privacy – Bitcoin & Fungibility Discussion
If you have any questions from this post or would like more information on a specific aspect, please reach out via Signal, Matrix, Threema, or email.